Today, there are more ways than ever to eat healthy and responsibly while sharing moments together with friends and family. At Olive Garden, while perfect plates of pasta are our specialty, we're committed to providing a wide range of delicious options so you can enjoy the meal that's right for you.
At Olive Garden, choice is always on the menu. We’re all more conscious of the need to have healthy options for our families and ourselves. As the world’s largest and most beloved family restaurant, we feel it’s more important than ever to provide these options.
We know healthy meal options are important for your family and we’ve committed ourselves to offering a variety of choices available everyday. We also want you to love everything you eat at Olive Garden, so we make sure our smart dining options have all the delicious flavor your family desires.
Because of this we’ve made a pledge to focus on three key areas:
- We've enhanced the nutrition credentials on our children's menus to make sure they'll grow up big and strong
- We will reduce sodium across all of our offerings
- We will reduce our total calorie footprint
You can learn more about the pledge that Olive Garden and the other brands in the Darden family have made by visiting the Darden website.
We all have different tastes and nutrition needs. But we all want the same thing - lots of choice and variety! Whether you're eating light or in the mood to indulge, we take pride in giving choices and letting you decide. That's why we make nutrition information for our food readily available to help inform your choice.
View and print the nutrition facts for our wide range of delicious offerings.
Lighter Italian Fare
Taste the lighter side of delicious at Olive Garden. Explore our Lighter Italian Fare menu, with delicious new entrées all 575 calories or less.
View the Lighter Italian Fare Menu
Smart Dining Tips
Whether you're looking for a low calorie entrée or a simple indulgent dinner, we have plenty of variety on our menu for you to choose from.
Here are some additional tips to help you make the delicious choice that's right for you:
- Try our delicious low-fat salad dressing, which is half the calories of our regular dressing!
- We have a variety of diet sodas, iced teas, light beers and skinny cocktails that will quench your thirst without all of the calories
- We will gladly substitute whole wheat linguine for any pasta or fresh vegetables for any side – just ask!
- If you can’t resist dipping our famous breadsticks, choose our freshly made marinara sauce, which is lower in calories and fat than Alfredo or Five Cheese Marinara sauce.
- Ask for a To-Go box when ordering your meal. Separate your meal into what you’ll enjoy in the restaurant and what you plan to take home. Or, just ask your server to box it up for you.
- Our Dolcinis (mini desserts which are all under 300 calories) let you end your meal with a sweet treat without going overboard. Or, share one of our full-sized desserts with a friend.
At Olive Garden, we’re committed to making the dining experience of every guest, including our guests with food allergies, an exceptional one. That’s why we are proud to provide this information to help you make an informed food selection.
The information we are able to provide details which menu items contain the most common allergens and intolerances, based on the information provided by our suppliers. We work to keep this information as up-to-date as possible, and suggest you check our allergen information each time you dine with us.
Because all of our dishes are prepared-to-order, our normal kitchen operations may involve shared cooking and preparation areas. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that any menu item can be completely free of allergens. Items cooked on our grill or in our fryer present a special risk for cross-contamination, so we’ve clearly identified those for you.
PLEASE inform your server that you have a food allergy when dining with us. If you have any questions about this information, we’d welcome you to call or email our Guest Relations Department in advance of dining with us so that we may try to assist you. Please know it may take us several days to research your request. Contact us online or call 800-331-2729 Monday - Friday between the hours of 10am - 4pm Eastern.
View and print allergy information for our menu.