Thank you for your interest in Olive Garden. If you are a member of the media, please contact Jessica Dinon at (407) 245-4336 or email@example.com.
For guest inquiries, please contact Olive Garden Guest Relations at (800) 331-2729.
Olive Garden Offers Free Entrée with Buy One, Take One
Offer Brings Busy Families Together with the Convenience of Dinner for Two Evenings
ORLANDO, Fla. (March 3, 2015) - Olive Garden is making it easy for families to gather around the table by bringing back its popular Buy One, Take One offer. Starting today and for a limited time, guests can choose from seven freshly made entrées, paired with a choice of unlimited homemade soup or salad and breadsticks. Then, they will receive a second entrée to enjoy later - all starting at $12.99.
"We created this offer with busy families in mind as a way for them to connect over two meals," said Jose Duenas, executive vice president of marketing for Olive Garden. "Whether you're dining with us in our restaurant, or enjoying your second meal at home, Buy One, Take One makes it easy for families to spend quality time together."
Guests can select one of seven featured dishes served with unlimited breadsticks and choice of homemade soup or famous house salad:
- New! Penne with Basil Garlic Marinara - Freshly made marinara sauce with roasted garlic, Parmesan cheese and a hint of basil served over penne pasta.
- New! Citrus Chicken Sorrento - Tender, grilled chicken breasts in a citrus honey glaze. Served with lightly seasoned broccoli, artichokes and roasted vegetables.
- Cavatappi with Asiago Garlic Alfredo - Signature homemade Alfredo sauce and Asiago cheese served over cavatappi pasta and topped with roasted garlic cloves.
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara - Crescent-shaped cheese ravioli topped with marinara sauce.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - Traditional meat sauce seasoned with garlic and herbs over spaghetti.
- Prosciutto Tortellini Alfredo - Signature homemade Alfredo sauce served over cheese- and prosciutto-filled tortellini.
- Baked Parmesan Shrimp - Ziti pasta and succulent shrimp baked in a creamy Parmesan sauce, topped with toasted Parmesan breadcrumbs and fresh tomatoes.
With each entrée, guests can take home and enjoy an additional meal around the table by selecting one of the following four free entrées that will be packaged for them ToGo:
- New! Penne with Basil Garlic Marinara
- Cavatappi with Asiago Garlic Alfredo
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
ABOUT OLIVE GARDEN
Olive Garden is the leading restaurant in the Italian dining segment with more than 800 restaurants, more than 96,000 employees and more than $3.6 billion in annual sales. Olive Garden is a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc., (NYSE: DRI), which owns and operates more than 1,500 restaurants that generate over $6.3 billion in annual sales. Headquartered in Orlando, Fla., and employing more than 150,000 people, Darden is recognized for a culture that rewards caring for and responding to people. In 2014, Darden was named to the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the fourth year in a row. Olive Garden is committed to making a difference in the lives of others in the local community. As part of this commitment, Olive Garden restaurants have donated more than 31 million pounds of food to local community food banks across the country. For more information, visit www.olivegarden.com. Connect with us on Facebook.com/OliveGarden, Twitter.com/OliveGarden and Instagram.com/OliveGarden.
In the News
Olive Garden's New "Buy One, Take One' Deal Sends Diners Home With a Free Meal (Huffington Post-March 3, 2015)
Olive Garden offering free babysitting (TODAY-Feb. 11, 2015)
Olive Garden: $100 for 7 weeks of pasta (USA Today-Sept. 8, 2014)
|Right-click "Save target as"||Right-click "Save target as"|