Prep Time:30 min - 2 hrs, 30 m
Cook Time:20 minutes
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, sliced (julienned)
½ zucchini, sliced, (julienned)
Salt to taste
4 chicken breasts, sliced in ½” strips
2 small branches rosemary
1 garlic clove, minced
Juice of ½ lemon
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup ricotta cheese
14 fl oz heavy cream
2 qt water
6 oz all-purpose flour
2 lbs russet potatoes
2 tsp salt
1 lb gnocchi (potato dumplings), cooked according to package directions
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 small Vidalia onions, chopped
2 red bell peppers, sliced (julienned)
1 zucchini, sliced (julienned)
Salt to taste
8 chicken breasts, sliced in ½” strips
4 small branches rosemary
2 garlic cloves, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup ricotta cheese
28 fl oz heavy cream
4 qts water
12oz all purpose flour
4 lbs of russet potatoes
4 tsp salt
1 1/2 lb gnocchi (potato dumplings), cooked according to package directions
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 large Vidalia onion, chopped
3 red bell peppers, sliced (julienned)
1 ½ zucchini sliced (julienned)
Salt to taste
12 chicken breasts, sliced in ½” strips
6 small branches rosemary
3 garlic cloves, minced
Juice of 1 ½ lemon
3 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
42 fl oz heavy cream
6 qts water
18 oz all-purpose flour
6 lbs russet potatoes
6 tsp salt
2 lbs gnocchi (potato dumplings), cooked according to package directions
NOTE: You may make your own gnocchi by following the steps below, or you may purchase them already made.
Chicken & Sauce
- WASH potatoes and place in water. Cook potatoes until soft (cook time will depend on size of potatoes). Remove potatoes from water and cool in refrigerator.
- PEEL cooled potatoes and push them through a fine grater (rice grater) until mashed; do not over-mash potatoes or they will get tough.
- COMBINE potatoes, flour and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix well until dough does not stick to hands (add small amounts of flour at a time if needed).
- DIVIDE dough into 4 sections. Roll out each section into a long rope. Cut each rope into ½” pieces. Push fork tines on each piece for the classic gnocchi appearance.
- BRING water to a boil in a sauce pot. Drop in gnocchi and cook until they float.
- COMBINE garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and chicken slices in a mixing bowl. Let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- COMBINE Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and heavy cream in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- HEAT sauté pan on medium high. Add extra virgin olive oil, onions, bell peppers, and zucchini. Saute until onions are translucent (do not brown).
- ADD marinated chicken slices and cook until slices are brown on all sides and internal temperature is 165°F. Reduce heat and add sauce mixture. Bring to a simmer.
- DRAIN cooked gnocchi and add to pan with chicken, vegetables and sauce. Stir to coat gnocchi with sauce.
- SERVE gnocchi topped with extra Parmesan cheese.